Saturday, September 19, 2015

July of 2015

Here is where I type in some words so that when I put in the pictures they line up nicely and don't hog this space. However, there is a hog below.
 There is a special day in July called the 4th of July. We've created a tradition of going to the amusement park on that day. Here is the picture from this year. The kids still like the "whoa!" ride that spins them in circles the best. 

 I got to help put together Michelle's baby shower. Gemma was born in August, and we couldn't be more excited. 

 We had not done this in a while so we went on the "Troll Way" in Mount Horeb and took pictures by some fourteen trolls.
 This is a troll bench.

 We also went to the beach.

 Here is when we went to the Dane County Fair. We didn't go on rides but we did see the exhibits and get hats, balloons, cookies, etc.
 This is the hog that Kate pet for over twenty minutes until the guy closed up the cage. She would have pet this pig all day!


 We got rained out at Epicnic this year, but before the rain came down we got this picture and ate lunch beside Allen and Michelle.

 These are balloon animals the kids had to have from Epicnic. You can see who ended up holding them once the pinata was being hit and our kids wanted to make a grab at the candy. Kate wanted the Octopus, Kairi a seahorse (blue) and Wesley got a zebra which was black and white. 

I liked my chicken and elephant lego so much I took a picture.

No comments :