Friday, June 25, 2010

Forward to the Past


Apparently the cat is out of the bag and the news is spreading against our will, so we might as well make it known to the rest of the gang before they feel left out. Yes, Amanda is pregnant.

And no, I'm not. In fact, while experimenting with the software at work today in preparation for my clinical certification, it warned me that Quadruplet Pregnancy was an abnormal diagnosis for males.

So there it is. Take from this post what you will.

4 comments :

Lois said...

Congrats!! So - how far along is she?? We need more details...

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Ha! I already know how far along! I just found out with Amanda sitting here right next to me. She didn't say a WORD until I brought up her blog! I'll let her share how far along. :)

Hooray for Heit babies! Who thinks it will be a girl? Or will Rick and I have all the girls and everyone else gets all the boys?

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Oh, and congratulations, by the way. Perhaps I should have said that first...

We are so excited for another niece or nephew!

Jeff said...

That's so exciting! Hip hip! When can we expect this little one to arrive?