Saturday, June 19, 2010

Splish Splash Time

Today we were going to take Wesley swimming for the first time, but Amanda told us about a splash park so we went there instead. Just like everything else in this world, the spraying water freaked Wesley out of his mind, but he started to enjoy it eventually. Then we went to a nearby dirt scooper which was much more familiar.




Below is the result of last Sunday's Carcassonne game. We played it with all five expansions, and even though Amanda is winning by 100 points here, my farms and scout were enough to make the amazing comeback in the end. For the record, I'm now ahead by 2 games after she managed to get a three game lead.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Teeth! I see teeth. What a cutie patootie in his swimming suit!

Lois said...

The splash park looks like a lot of fun! Jeff and I really like Carcassonne - that's awesome you have all the expansions.

Mary said...

Looks like fun and I saw the teeth too!

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Rick and I play Carcassonne online. We should get together with you guys (anybody that likes Carcassonne) and play each other!