Good times were made to last. This family is a blast.
I'm going to be an ice skater. I'll show the town how slippery slopes are for cool folks.
You'll never see me frown!
I'm going to be an ice skater. I'll move around the rink.
You had better watch out! Here I come. Don't even blink!
Behind the protective bubble of ...thick plastic...we shall cheer on our favorite team.
Hope you have good eyes. You didn't blink did you?
The skating is done. It was fun.
See you all next year!
I will be a golf master.
And a dinosaur digger to boot.
Watch me catch my magical loot.
Wow!
Sky High Dreams above.

7 comments :
Nice rhyming. And now I can steal some pictures for our photo album!
I like the poetry to go along with the photos! Very cute stuff!
Thanks for alerting us to the blog updates. It's always fun to see what you've been up to. Who put on the carnival?
I'm impressed by your ability to go around and around, Amanda. I was getting dizzy just watching.
You sure seem to find a lot of fun things for everyone to do, and the kids always look so cute.
I'm glad you are making these posts too. And I'm glad i'm finally able to comment again. I'm logged on with an Apple computer. Maybe that did make a difference? IDK. I Love seeing the family. I can hardly wait to visit.
How fun! We need to take our kids ice skating sometimes!
Post a Comment