So guys you are going to find this totally crazy I just know it! I know I still need to update events in September and such (yes we did things) but I thought I would get these up here in the meantime. Our ward has ten sets of twins and we finally got a ward picture of them all! I'm not kidding and here is the proof. One of the sets is still unborn, notice the pregnant lady sitting next to me in the gray, hers are twin boys that will be coming soon!
This top picture has everyone including siblings of the twins.
This one is of just the twins (9 sets so far) and a few parents hiding out in the back. If you miss count make sure you count the pair of newly born twins who are being held in the back by some older twins.
Here is one without the Turner's boys crying.
This last picture is of parents and twins, without (most) of the siblings.
Someone in the ward might send a photo into church headquarters. We'll see if they do and if we get a story about it. I heard a few people joking around about titles for the article. The only I really remember was something about being greatly blessed. Got any good article titles?




2 comments :
That is CRAZY!!! And from the looks of it - does one family have 2 sets of twins? No wonder you had twins, lol! :)
Cute! But I have to say that Kate and Kairi are the cutest set of twins (I like how both of you are holding them in place in the picture of just the twins). :)
Post a Comment