Here are the videos that we promised to show some people. Maybe one of those persons was you.
This is Wesley's second birthday. After he blew out the candle he wanted "candle again." That was the most exciting part. Perhaps we should have let him blow it out again and try to fit two candles on the fish cupcake, but oh well.
We took a park trip one night and we found a special visitor. He/She was so cute. However, when we started to leave the baby raccoon started crying because it was hoping we would be his mommy. That part was a little sad.
Here we are in the Children's Museum with a dance party.
This one is a robotic dinosaur that Wesley really enjoyed at the Discovery Museum. We could control it and Wesley and CR moved multiple joysticks to get this to work.
Here is mommy pretending to sneeze to get a laugh. It reminds me of "Bong" and "Bing" from that one Utube video. Anyway I was surprised to get this since every other time I have pulled out the camera it has been spotted and the chatter has stopped instantly.
If we start playing this one Wesley says "again." This was a weird music maker at the Discovery Museum. In order to make the music you put on the blocks, move them, rotate them etc to get different sounds. It was pretty snazzy.
JoJo the Bumping Car!
Tah Dah here are the videos!!
Tah Dah here are the videos!!
2 comments :
Too cute! I think that's the first time I've seen the girls in action. Keep em coming!
Oops! I only just noticed this update now. Cute videos! Your kids have such cute laughs.
Post a Comment