Sunday, May 1, 2011

This post will bore everyone but Michelle

This month had Easter, baby blessings and our 3rd anniversary, but Amanda is going to write about that next year.

The Morse grandparents came to check out the twins for their blessings. That leaves Michelle and Allen, Jeff and Lois, and Randy as the only ones who hate us too much to come visit.









Here's their blessing outfits before Katelyn decided to poop all over hers and my pants:








Everyone likes to be happy. Here they are if you don't know who everyone is:



















Then they all play games together.








This guy is one cool kid.









He's even learned the alphabet:


For Easter, our pictures were already leaked on Facebook, so here's some videos of Wesley's Easter egg hunt. He performed much better than last year.



Why after all these years does Blogger still have a horrible editor? Talk about a trashy site.
The end, but that's okay because when you leave this blog you won't remember it.

4 comments :

Lois said...

It's weird because every time I visit this blog I remember it and then as soon as I close it I forget! Plus I have all of these black lines on my face but I don't know why yet... ;)

The girls are so cute!! And Wesley is growing up just a tad too fast!

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Aren't socks supposed to go on feet and not on hands? ;)

Michelle M. said...

I really like the pictures of the girls-- I'm going to have to save them when I'm on my own computer rather than the laptop. I agree that Wesley is growing up too fast. I told Allen that Wesley is starting to not look like a toddler anymore even though he still isn't even 2!

Anonymous said...

Where's the vid of Katelyn and Kairi looking for eggs?