Another Post! This time there are some pictures...yeah.

Here is Wesley if you couldn't tell. He is being a goof face.

Here is me. Oh yes, I am finally doing a blog update, so it will be short since I'm always short on time. This was taken the day before I had two babies at once. I compared with a picture I found of when I had Wesley and yup, I was double wide, although I did not get that picture up here. Oh well.

I don't know when this was taken, but it was on my camera and is really cute!

We walked around CR's work place and here is Amy and her creepy friend.

Ride it cowboy!

The twins on their first stroller ride, inside that one work place.

Hug!!!
(Katelyn is in the pink, Kairi is in red)

Size comparison. I think this one is Katelyn but I can't see the face sorry.

Kairi with an almost smile face. Funny how they hide those smiles once the camera comes out.

I took a break from baby feeding and the like and went to a Relief Society night where I got to build a chair! Wesley loves it since it is his size and he uses it just like his slide to push his toys down on. Just so you know it's not finished in this picture. There is another slat on top.

Katelyn

and Kairi

Katelyn on the left and Kairi on the right.

Who said trying on shoes was only a girl thing?

Wesley is reliving old times of fitting into one of these.

Okay so funny story. We acquired an extra high chair and when I was moving it out of the way to reach some fabric that I sowed covers for the couch seat cushions for (sorry no picture), Wesley decided to eat in it. Here is the result.

For Valentines day it was my year to plan what we would do. I started out by gathering some secret materials, berries. Then I threw a hippo bath toy into Chris' work room that had a string attached to it. On the other side of the string, outside his door, was a can of BBQ Pringles. Then we rushed home to work on a secret surprise, this cake! It is a red velvet cake made from scratch, and I thought it was soo good I ate almost all of it! Later that night we went to a Mexican restaurant and then to a bowling place. That was plan A, we never got to bowl since some kid spent twenty minutes texting ignoring us, until the manager came out to tell us that all the lanes were full. So we left. Then we attempted a plan B. We looked for a red box movie, but didn't see any we would like. So we went to a plan C, where we rented "Letters to Juliet" and watched it on the compy in our bedroom. Chris was a good sport about it, but wondered why all girly movies have guys in them that are jerks.

Here Kairi is on the left and Katelyn on the right. It's their first time wearing head bands!

Here is Katelyn all ready to go to church today. However, the van died (what do you know) so we still have not gotten everyone in this house to church all in the same week. This week it was my time to stay home, so I took a picture and updated the blog for all of you!

Here is the van! It was running when this picture was taken. In case you can't read the fine print from far away it is a 2000 Toyota Sienna.

And the last picture is Amy.
The End.
6 comments :
I too am home from church but not for car reasons but for a sick baby reason so as I was blog stalking, I saw a similar chair making activity! Do you know Melanie Harris and her husband Mitchel and daughter Audrey? (She served her mission in Argentina at the same time that I did and became friends from that.) She blogged about making a chair in a r.s. activity and I put two and two together to realize that I think your husbands work at the same place. Cool, eh? :)
- Lindsey Havican
I bet life is crazy with 3 kids but looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Good job on the chair. That is so cool.
Can you tell them apart by looking at them, or do you have to pay special attention to who you dress in what clothes? I notice their ears are alike in that one photo where you can see an ear on each of them.
I enjoyed the post. It was fun to see some nice pictures of the girls' faces and they even had their eyes opened! Wesley sure looks big next to his sister. But the girls look like they've been growing to. The RS activity looked like fun - I'm glad Wesley likes his chair.
Nice update! I liked all of the pictures of the kiddos. It was fun to chat with you and Amy again yesterday and see the girls in their cute dresses even if they were mostly asleep.
And we watched Letters to Juliet on...Friday? I didn't think they did a good enough job convincing me that they fell in love in about a week, but Allen disagrees. Maybe part of the problem was that I never really started liking the grandson.
Lindsey yes the Harrises are in our ward! Funny how you can make connections like that.
Erin, I used to only be able to tell them apart by how they were dressed, but now I can dress them the same and still tell them apart.
Post a Comment