
Bragging Rights?
So many people know that The Heits and Morses are all about playing games. Oh yes, games are great and fun to do when there are only two people to play them. The result of having several games, a brief spiel of time and sunday afternoons means competition!!!
You may or may not know that Chris and I have been having an on going competition. It's being going on for over a month now. It all started because I was winning everything (and enjoying it too...). Then Chris just got this great idea that we should record what we really win, just to see who was really winning everything. The result was that once things started to get scored, I lost ALL my luck. Such a bummer!!!! The score is like eight to three (me losing) right now.
We have even started making up games by making up versions of clue (we have bombs!!) and combining games like Blokus and swap. I think we should do this one again because even through we tied in three different ways, I won in overtime.........
Beware! I may be on a lucky streak and surpass Chris' seven game winning streak. Currently I have won TWO games in a row. Who thinks I can beat Chris at the next round???
3 comments :
AMANDA ofcourse
Go Amanda!
Cheaters. You made her win. >:-(=
Post a Comment